Help! Haven't been to the World in 3 years!

Barbie & the 3 girls

Earning My Ears
Thinking of planning a trip from Dec 20 to the 25 with free dining. Last time at Disney, we stayed at the newly remodeled Mansions at Port Orleans. Loved it. That was our fourth trip. With dining, it will be $2900... Plus tips, transport, etc.... Is Disney still worth it? :confused3

I think only you can say if Disney is worth it. I would go twice a year if I could. We look forward to any trip Disney.

hi, its a busy time to visit, and more expensive, so i wouldn't say its Disney at its best just purely because of the crowds. but to answer your question yes i think its still worth it.:thumbsup2
cal:)

I didn't think they offered free dining over Christmas. Are you sure you will be getting it for your whole trip?
It is the most expensive time to go. But for us, Disney is still worth it

I didn't think they offered free dining over Christmas. Are you sure you will be getting it for your whole trip?
It is the most expensive time to go. But for us, Disney is still worth it

I would double check that too about the dining.

Free Dining was offered for check in dates through 12/23. If OP is checking in 12/20 then she would get Free Dining for her entire trip.

Thinking of planning a trip from Dec 20 to the 25 with free dining. Last time at Disney, we stayed at the newly remodeled Mansions at Port Orleans. Loved it. That was our fourth trip. With dining, it will be $2900... Plus tips, transport, etc.... Is Disney still worth it? :confused3

I always think WDW is worth it, but that would be such a busy time. I've always wanted to do Xmas at WDW, but not sure I could deal with the crowds. I think I would have to look at it as a different style of trip than I am used to, but it would be nice to experience Xmas at WDW. Since this is the disboards, you will probably get the majority of people telling you that it is worth it, but I think only you can answer if it's worth it to you. :)

I booked 12/20 through the 26th at Port Orleans today with the free dining. Thought about going at Thanksgiving, which was $400 cheaper, but my husband preferred to go at Christmas. We have been before Christmas before, when the kids were younger. Now, with a 13 and 10 year old, they are more patient to wait for things, and I just LOVE to be there. We have cruised the last 3 years (not Disney, though) and after making the reservations, I couldn't believe how excited we all were.

And yes, we will get free dining because we are checking in during the time period specified, so it will last for our entire trip. :)

Thank you again, off to read about this Fastpass + stuff! All new to me! But Disney's reservation system has vastly improved!

Barbie:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter