Help- FP+, offsite, parkhopper ?

mommybrown

Mouseketeer
We leave in one week and I have desperately been looking for the answer to this question. We will be offsite and park hopping, when we arrive at our 1st park in the morning can we book FP+ for our afternoon park that we would like to hop too. Say for example we are in Magic Kingdom at RD and would be heading to epcot in the afternoon, can we schedule epcot FP+ while at magic kingdom? I don't want to use out fast pass in the morning, if it is not necessary. Undercover tourists reports that this is possible, but I can't find any other info. This is our 10th trip and I feel like I have no clue what to do anymore, sure miss the old way!! We were just there in december, but still utilized legacy fast pass.
Thanks for any input!!

Angie

According to this thread (see item #14), you can only book for the park you're in. Though things are constantly changing with FP+.

Thanks for the link. We have been following along with all the rules, but was cautiously optimistic when undercover tours posted it had changed. (I am hoping this is a change for them.) I haven't seen anyone posting that they have been able to do this on these boards, so I am not as certain. Hoping a recent offsite visitor knows the answer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter