HELP! First time DW- accomodations for 7 offsite

farhana

Earning My Ears
Hi, For a family of seven we are looking for a 3/4 bedroom private pool home (a game room would be nice too) anyone know any good areas (close to disney) with good prices? any input would be GREATLY appreciated!

im going in 2 weeks, april 18-22 5 night stay i'm hoping to find something approx 100 per night? thanks for ur response!

Hi, For a family of seven we are looking for a 3/4 bedroom private pool home (a game room would be nice too) anyone know any good areas (close to disney) with good prices? any input would be GREATLY appreciated!

I have rented from Villa Direct twice. They offer 2-5 bedroom homes with private heated pool, full kitchen, garage. They are beautiful homes and in most cases cost less then staying in a hotel with your family. They are located about 10 min from Disney World and are about 5 minutes from shopping centers and super markets. Their website is Villadirect.com. You can view tours of the homes on the website.

Hope this helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter