Help finding parents a hotel for 17 nights in Feb.

Fall1

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I am trying to help my parents find a nice place to stay near Disney for 17 nights from Feb. 16-March 4. They are ideally trying to keep the price under $100 per night and I'm having trouble finding a nice place. I know it's peak season, but any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

try Regal Palms. They can rent a 3 bedroom townhouse for about $60-$70 a night including taxes. It's about 20 minutes from the parks, but has a great pool area and shopping center adjacent to it.

We are probably going to stay here again for a few nights before a cruise in Feb. and I have found that this time the rates on hotels.com were the best. (We usually book through a private owner, but these rates were lower.)

There are rentals for this place listed on cyberrentals and vrbo.com.

Hope this helps!

HeatherC

You can try using hotelmartusa.com. I just typed in their dates and found Venetian Bay Villages for $84 per night including taxes for a 3 bedroom townhouse. The website only allows 14 nights to be booked, but there is a toll free number. There were tons of other places too. I have not stayed at Venetian Bay Villages, but I have used hotelmartusa.com three times and have never had a problem with them at all.

Staybridge Suite by Holiday Inn is wonderful. Just outside the gate to DD, prices are usually around $100 including a full hot breakfast each day. Suites are large and comfortable. We will be returning there for the 3rd time this October. I highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter