Help finding a rental community

cruisincarrie

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be going to Orlando in May for 2 weeks. We have rented at Vista Cay when we needed a condo for a convention and have rented at Windsor Hills twice. We loved both Vista Cay and Windsor Hills. This time we won't be spending any time at Disney and will just go to Universal a couple of times. Location is not important to us. We were considering staying a bit further out to save some money and have it a bit quieter. We definitely still want a newer community with houses with nice furnishings. We will want a pool home with at least 4 bedrooms. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am not familiar with the area at all. Thanks for your help!

Reunion Resort, Bellavida, Veranda Palms.
Check out homes that have been recently bought and totally refurnished in all of the subdivisons. There's some nice ones.

I honestly love Sandy Creak in Davenport.. after our first time there we knew we would never go anywhere else. I'm not sure how far it is from Universal, but it's only 10 minutes from the house we rent to get to the Disney exit on I-4.

Here is a review I did about the house we stayed at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter