Help finding a good package deal for DLP

shellface

Mouseketeer
Hi there, I realise I post quite often asking for help so thank you in advance :goodvibes

I am struggling to find an easy to use package holiday to DLP on the internet....any advice? do you know of any good sites?

I am in no mood to have to book things seperately so would ideally like flights/trains hotels and tickets taken care of in one package.

and of course price is a key issue

any advice welcome

thank you :goodvibes

I've only booked direct with Disney for both my trips for hotel and park passes but booked flights separately and it has always seemed reasonable. When I priced it with Disney including the flights it did work out about £300. dearer.

Why not see what Disney comes out at for hotel, passes and flights and then you at least have a figure to work down from. Then get yourself a price from Disney just for hotel and passes and look at what your flights would be separately.

I've also seen some reasonable prices on expedia (not sure if you have to then buy park passes on top of the price they give you though) but like anything it probably is a case of depending on when you want to go and doing at least a little bit of comparing even if you don't want to spend hours trawling the net.

Good luck!

Mags

I've only booked direct with Disney for both my trips for hotel and park passes but booked flights separately and it has always seemed reasonable. When I priced it with Disney including the flights it did work out about £300. dearer.

Why not see what Disney comes out at for hotel, passes and flights and then you at least have a figure to work down from. Then get yourself a price from Disney just for hotel and passes and look at what your flights would be separately.

I've also seen some reasonable prices on expedia (not sure if you have to then buy park passes on top of the price they give you though) but like anything it probably is a case of depending on when you want to go and doing at least a little bit of comparing even if you don't want to spend hours trawling the net.

Good luck!

Mags

thanks thats good advice :thumbsup2

u could always book the transport seperatley then the room via disney direct.
I did that and saved a lot of money. :)

all booked up now!!!

I found a good deal on travelscope for the new year......I couldn't get all the bits seperately for under what they were charging so hope I have made the right choice!

4 days (2 halfs of these days will be dedicated to coach travel boo!!!!!)
2 days in the park (2 hooper tickets)
3 night stay in local hotel with breakfast included

all under £200 per adult :cool1:

thanks for all your help :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter