Help finding a current DISigner for Pirate Mickey with swords?

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
Hi, I found this thread when I was searching and read over 3 pages of searches even going back to 2008 but I still cannot find what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's out here and I'm just not typing in the correct words in the search bar. :) Can someone please point in the direction (if a DISigner currently exists) to get 2 customized Pirate Mickey heads with swords like in this forum that this person was searching for? http://www.disboards.com/threads/pirate-mickey-head-with-name.2970866/#post-45726462

I don't know if Mel attempted it but Mel is on vacation currently. I looked through Mel's photobucket but didn't see anything.

Is there anyone out there that can make these that you know of? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. :)

Also, I know you are all doing this out of the goodness of your hearts but is there a way to make a donation to a DISigner as a thank you or a list of current charities they'd like a donation to? I'd love to "pay it back" if possible. TIA!

Hi, I found this thread when I was searching and read over 3 pages of searches even going back to 2008 but I still cannot find what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's out here and I'm just not typing in the correct words in the search bar. :) Can someone please point in the direction (if a DISigner currently exists) to get 2 customized Pirate Mickey heads with swords like in this forum that this person was searching for? http://www.disboards.com/threads/pirate-mickey-head-with-name.2970866/#post-45726462

I don't know if Mel attempted it but Mel is on vacation currently. I looked through Mel's photobucket but didn't see anything.

Is there anyone out there that can make these that you know of? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. :)

Also, I know you are all doing this out of the goodness of your hearts but is there a way to make a donation to a DISigner as a thank you or a list of current charities they'd like a donation to? I'd love to "pay it back" if possible. TIA!
I have these, let me know the names if interested :)

If you look at the stickies at the top of this forum (Creative Disigns) you will see a sticky about Give Kids The World. DISigners don't accept donations, but most ask that you donate to that instead to help kids visit the World that wouldn't be able to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter