• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help finding 18th Birthday ornament

ceecee

DIS Veteran
I buy DD an ornament every year, this year she turned 18 and I can't seem to find anything! I like the ornaments to have something to do with what she is into for that year. She's a Senior and I can't find any along that line either.

Our mail has one of those booths with personalized ornaments.. Maybe you can find something similar? They have all kinds, sports, families ..ect good luck

I would check Etsy.com -- someone can do something custom for you.

If you do a simple search for "cupcake ornament", "cake ornament", or "personalized cupcake ornament" etc, you will find some options...and you can always ask the seller if they have a way to personalize with your daughter's name and age. :)

Our mail has one of those booths with personalized ornaments.. Maybe you can find something similar? They have all kinds, sports, families ..ect good luck

We did this for our DD when she was in Hugh school. Picked a "school" theme. Had multiple personalizations I.e. school nickname, the year, her name on a book and the year on the coffee cup. It is really cute! Got it at a booth in the mall.

Or I would try looking on Etsy!

What a great idea! i just buy my kids an ornament when they are half price after the holidays. I have a girlfriend who sells her ornaments all over Oregon. She will personalize it however you want and ship it to you. She did some really cute ones for a business in Hawaii a few years ago. They sell for under $10. Pm me if you want more info. Good luck!

Check out Bronner website. They are a Christmas store located in Frankenmuth, Michigan. They have so many ornaments!!

I buy DD an ornament every year, this year she turned 18 and I can't seem to find anything! I like the ornaments to have something to do with what she is into for that year. She's a Senior and I can't find any along that line either.

if your dd is planning on going to college, and both of you have (like me and my dd) a quirky sense of humor you might want to check out the ornament I got dd this year (freshman in college) who I also try to buy one for each year that signifies something she's in to-

hallmark has a john belushi ornament from the movie 'animal house'. he's in the toga and the sound chip is straight from the movie with the 'toga, toga, TOGA' rant:rotfl:

Personalizationmall.com and PersonalCreations.com had loads of cute stuff you can personalize! I have had great experience with ornaments and loads of gifts through both. don't forget to go through ebates (or one of those) to earn even more cash back or find discount codes.

I would check Etsy.com -- someone can do something custom for you.

If you do a simple search for "cupcake ornament", "cake ornament", or "personalized cupcake ornament" etc, you will find some options...and you can always ask the seller if they have a way to personalize with your daughter's name and age. :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

What about making a tassel ornament? They are really big on pinterest right now

graduation+tassel+ornaments.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter