Help filling room block 3/27-4/8/2012!

mjshorses

Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by
I need help filling my room block from March 27- April 8, 2012. Seems a lot of people who were planning on coming are now not due to varying reasons such as lay offs and illnesses and now I'm left with a ton of empty rooms!:scared:

If any of you are staying on property during those days and you wouldn't mind giving me your reservation #'s or if anyone wants a discount for POP, PO-Riverside, or Beach Club please let me know!!

I'd appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thank you!

mjshorses,
I do not know if I can help but I will try. We are schedule to go to Disney March 31 to April 5, 2012. We are currently schedule to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but I will be willing to change and stay longer depending on the discount and if I can convince my dh to try another Disney resort. Just let me know.

Dawn

Is the room block only for those dates? My VR is 3/24 and most people are coming in on the 22nd or 23rd. If it extends out that early I might be able to help you. We're a swan VR so we don't have a room block of our own but we did go through Disney grand gatherings so I'm not sure if it would work.

mjshorses,
I do not know if I can help but I will try. We are schedule to go to Disney March 31 to April 5, 2012. We are currently schedule to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but I will be willing to change and stay longer depending on the discount and if I can convince my dh to try another Disney resort. Just let me know.

Dawn

You don't have to stay in one of her blocked resorts for her to get credit! You can give her your existing reservation # and she can give it to her coordinator and she'll get credit for the nights you already booked! :goodvibes

mjshorses,

Dawn

If you already have your rooms reservations, as long as it's a Disney resort, if you give me your reservation # it will count towards my room block. (Which I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate!)
However, if you are truly interested in staying at one of the resorts in my block these are the "discounted" prices (still ridiculously priced due to being Easter week). (Which I will also, REALLY, REALLY appreciate!)

POP Century- $131.13/night INCLUDING tax
Port Orleans-Riverside- $198.00/night INCLUDING tax
Beach Club- $397.13/night INCLUDING tax

Is the room block only for those dates? My VR is 3/24 and most people are coming in on the 22nd or 23rd. If it extends out that early I might be able to help you. We're a swan VR so we don't have a room block of our own but we did go through Disney grand gatherings so I'm not sure if it would work.

I'm not sure, that might be too early.

You don't have to stay in one of her blocked resorts for her to get credit! You can give her your existing reservation # and she can give it to her coordinator and she'll get credit for the nights you already booked! :goodvibes

Yes, exactly!

Thank you so much for the help! I'm panicking because we are now expecting less than half of who were originally coming. :(

Would it work if our room was already in our room block? I'd love to help you if we can! We're staying 9 nights total I believe, well 10 but that is our free night :goodvibes

I have a stay at BLT booked for April 6-10 for a family trip, if that helps you PM me and I will send you the ressie #.

If you already have your rooms reservations, as long as it's a Disney resort, if you give me your reservation # it will count towards my room block. (Which I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate!)
However, if you are truly interested in staying at one of the resorts in my block these are the "discounted" prices (still ridiculously priced due to being Easter week). (Which I will also, REALLY, REALLY appreciate!)

POP Century- $131.13/night INCLUDING tax
Port Orleans-Riverside- $198.00/night INCLUDING tax
Beach Club- $397.13/night INCLUDING tax

I sent you a pm. I think I need more info or to talk to you about adding another room to my ressie. But we will see.

Dawn

I need help filling my room block from March 27- April 8, 2012. Seems a lot of people who were planning on coming are now not due to varying reasons such as lay offs and illnesses and now I'm left with a ton of empty rooms!:scared:

If any of you are staying on property during those days and you wouldn't mind giving me your reservation #'s or if anyone wants a discount for POP, PO-Riverside, or Beach Club please let me know!!

I'd appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thank you!

Do you still need help filling your room block? If so, please PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter