• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Feeling frustrated!!

I guess is the fact that I could borrow and therefore could be using some in this UY!
One other restriction when you purchase new construction is that you cannot use any of the points before the occupancy date of the Unit you purchased. So while you could borrow some of the points for use in this UY but would not be able to use them for any nights prior to Oct 23, 2013.

Thank you all so much for your input and support. I spoke again to my guide today and he gave me an email address to send a detailed complaint to, he said he was also going to send one on my behalf. He mentioned the developers points to me, but told me his manager doesn't think they will do anything. According to my guide, they are bombarded with people in my situation who feel like they were given a crappy deal, because they were mislead. I emailed the department he sent me to, and am waiting for a response. I'm not sure how to reply to a response directly, but thank you the the poster who told me to ask for the developers points because of the lack of information from my guide. That's how I positioned it, which is in fact the truth. I did ask specifically about anyone getting 2013 points. I also asked if I waited and bought at the higher price if I would get them, and was told no across the board. Again thanks for all of each of your input. Will let you know the outcome. In the end, I am truly blessed in many aspects of my life that have nothing to do with dollars or vacations. And, now I am wiser to situations such as these. I still love Disney and am grateful to be able to take my kids there, and for the fact that they will be able to enjoy it during their years ahead too. :)

You have a great attitude. I also have been wronged recently (not Disney related) and reading your last post has been an encouragement. Thanks, and I hope all works out for the best for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter