• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help DxDP question

Princess_taffy05

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry as I know this has for sure been asked before- I just can't find the answer.
I'm very confused. What does DxDP cover? 2TS, 1QS and 2 snacks per day per adult?
It is just my fiancé and I celebrating our honeymoon and I wanted to see if this would be the best option for us since we love signature dining. I'm trying to calculate if it is best for us to just pay out of pocket or sign up for DxDP. Not sure if we would break even or if it would be a better deal to pay ahead of time for the DxDP. The appetizer may be a bit much, but because we have so many signatures scheduled it might be a better option...
Thanks for the clarification!

It goes by credits. You get 3 meal credits per night, per person. You can use them however you wish, TS or CS. To get the biggest bang for your buck have a buffet for breakfast and a signature for dinner.

Yes, it still works the same. You have three meal credits per night of your stay, but you can combine them and utilize them as you want. Two per day, four per day, etc. until used up or midnight of your checkout day whichever comes first.

The DxDDP has 3 meal credits per night that you can use for table service or counter service. Unlike the regular dining plan it doesn't specify which kind of meals. You can use more credits one day and fewer another. For example you could do a 1 credit breakfast, 2 credit lunch (e.g. Le Cellier or Brown Derby) and a 2 credit dinner (sig or dinner show) all in one day. I wouldn't recommend it because it'll be w-a-y too much food, but it's possible. :rotfl2:

The DxDP also include an appetzer per table service credit (an upgrade from the regular DP) as well as two snack credits per day. We typically use it for a sit down breakfast, snacks during the day and a signature meal at dinner.

We priced it all out and we decided that we are better off paying OOP for everything!

Thanks for the input and feedback!

We feel the DxDDP provides so much food and takes so much time, it's a plan best suited for folks that just want to eat and not much else. Of course, my wife and I think it will be fun to tag on the platinum plan over a three day weekend someday. You're right, buffet breakfast...snack at lunch...then signature for dinner would do the trick.

Gonna leave the FitBit at home. It'll call uncle halfway through breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter