Help. [Dream Prizes]

We got dreamed this wed. morning. We arrived an hour before park opened and were very near the front of the rope drop. we walked at a normal pace to POTC. When we got off we were all dreamed with fastpasses.
The very next day my son wanted to ride Indy, but the smallest DD is too small to ride so DH, and my two DD went over to POTC again. Indy broke, worked, then broke again so me and DS left (we were almost to the car too). Turns out DH and the girls got dreamed fast passes AGAIN at POTC. Same time same place. The dream people wouldn't give DH fast passes for me and my son (we had to have been on the ride), but said we could go to city hall and maybe get some (so we went and did get one for my son and I, but DH and both DD's had to be present and say when and where they were when they recieved FP). :cheer2:

So of course we had to try again the next morning....but nope no dreams...I think since we were trying that day it didn't happen for us.

Also on thurs (the second Dream FP day) DD left her dream FP on soarin in the storage bins under her seat...we realized this at GRR and me and a crying DD ran back. We lucked out and a girl was just pulling out the FP from under the seat so DD got it back. Walking out of Soarin DD and I and everyone else exiting at that time got dreamed Mickey ears....it was awesome....I think that was more like noon
seemed like when we weren't trying, we got dreamed....and vice versa... I really wanted a dream landyard tho!!!!

this is when we leave to coming from the everwet state of Washington we check in on mon 3/31 and are there for 6 nights only 18 more days we r getting very excited

We got our at WDW, in the middle of the afternoon, just before we got on to Test Track. We got the ears.

It would be great to be dreamed, but I'm not holding my breath!

Does anyone have a pictures of the Dream Team with there white vests? This is our first trip to DL and I would love to get anything :lovestruc I want to know what I am looking for.

I know this is from Disney World, but I'm sure they look the same.....

dwc291.jpg

There you go! :cool1:

Thank you!!! I love the Mickey ears :thumbsup2

OT: But the pic of you smiling/laughing is great you look so happy and relaxed :bride:

We have been four times since they started the giveaway and have won on each four trips:

All were before 10 a.m. in the morning.

First trip:
first ride of the day of our first family trip coming off Autopia given dream fastpasses and free 5x7's

Second trip:
Lanyards in DTD after Storytellers breakfast

Third trip:
Dream fastpasses on the walkway to the left of the castle
Dream ears in walkway between Dumbo and Casey Jr.
these were within five minutes of each other

Last trip a few weeks ago:

Dream fastpasses to the left of the castle
Dream fastpasses by Village Haus walking to BTMRR, 50 yds. down the pathway was a second dream team handing out fastpasses again (darn, wanted ears!!)
Dream fastpasses by the train in NOS

Granted we keep an eye out and know what the team wears, etc. A lot of it is being aware of your surroundings. If you see a mass of people with ears walking away from Snow White then you can reason that the team is possibly at the exit of the ride.

I also think a good amount of luck is needed.
Ok, I am not trying to sound like a Whiner here, but I have an Annual Pass (and use it quite often) and I ave never once won anything. Yet others win something every trip? I don't get it! It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a lanyard, the ears, anything! I think everyone deserves to win something at least once!

We have AP's too, but we roll out later in the afternoon and haven't been dreamed (yet). My co-worker has an AP and she and her family are there at the crack of dawn and have been dreamed several times. I think, as a PP mentioned, the dream prizes are awarded earlier in the day so that they can be used to full advantage. It would be nice to be dreamed, but I won't lose any sleep (literally!) over it.

We just returned home yesterday. We won dream ears on Friday morning on the Carnation stage side of the castle and dd won a meeting with a princess last Sunday morning when we were sitting on a bench on at the hub.

We just returned home yesterday. We won dream ears on Friday morning on the Carnation stage side of the castle and dd won a meeting with a princess last Sunday morning when we were sitting on a bench on at the hub.

How did the princess meeting work? Where did it take place, and did your dd get to choose which princess?

Ok, I am not trying to sound like a Whiner here, but I have an Annual Pass (and use it quite often) and I ave never once won anything. Yet others win something every trip? I don't get it! It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a lanyard, the ears, anything! I think everyone deserves to win something at least once!

that's what happened to us last year. we went like 5 times with our AP's [we live in nevada so we cant go everyday] & we're the idiots there at 7 :] yet we never got anything. I'm not going to go crazy but it'd be nice to get something.:earsgirl:

How did the princess meeting work? Where did it take place, and did your dd get to choose which princess?

We had a designated time that we were supposed to show up. They suggested we show up five minutes early. It was in the PFF area to the right of the stage as you face it. There is a room behind the wall with the shield. We didn't get to choose the princess, but we got two for the price of one! Aurora and Snow White were in the room when we were let in. They spend about 5 minutes chatting with you and there was a photopass photographer present. A dream member was waiting outside the area to check us in. It looked like there were about 15 names on the list so they give quite a few away each day.

We got them getting off of the matterhorn(I think that is what the ride it called?) on a Thrusday morning about 10:45 am. They congratulated us as we left the gate with the dream fast passes.

We have AP's too and live in WA State so we don't get to go as often as I feel I need to (once a week!) I really think you need to be aware of your surroundings, especially in the first few hours of park opening. Also, you can see where others have won and try and frequent those areas during the first few hours. I wouldn't encourage stalking but hey, if you have the time, that is another way you may get a dream!

I no longer have any aspirations of winning anything.

We were at WDW for 16 days and did not win a thing. We saw people getting dreams all around us, but never us. We were a party of 7 that sometimes were together and sometimes apart and none of us lucked out.

I don't hold any hope for getting any dreams when I go to DL at the end of April. (but I'll come back here and post if, by some miracle I do!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter