Help do we cruise disney again

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
Hey

Me and my partner in our 20s love disney and we are going on the med cruise this summer

Now we would like to do another cruise next year with disney however due to the cost the choice is to go with another line or do the med cruise again with dcl as the others are out of our budget

What would your advice be

Thanks

Gary

Hey

Me and my partner in our 20s love disney and we are going on the med cruise this summer

Now we would like to do another cruise next year with disney however due to the cost the choice is to go with another line or do the med cruise again with dcl as the others are out of our budget

What would your advice be

Thanks

Gary
Look at all cruises what about the Copenhagen ones with DCL? Off peak when schools in.

Are there things you didn't get to do on your first Med cruise that you think about and wish you had done? If so, I say do it again. If not, maybe consider an itinerary with another cruise line that Disney doesn't offer (for example, we are doing a river cruise on the Seine from Paris to Normandy this fall).

If you're cruising this summer and are even remotely considering booking a cruise for 2016, I would book it ASAP before the prices rise any further. My partner and I will be on our honeymoon in Sept 2016 on the Magic, why Sept, but those cruises are the most attractively priced after the wedding in July.

Once you are onboard, you can re-shop the cruise with the onboard booking agent and see if the 10% savings will lower the cost of the trip, plus you'll get a $200 OBC.

Just food for thought.

What we've seen and heard is that the Disney cruises are more expensive at the outset. At the same time, it depends on what you want to do on your cruise. For Disney, you pay for excursions, alcohol, and a few other extras. On other cruises, you pay for ANY drinks, any small upgrades, more towels, pillows, on-board activities, etc.

Comes down to whether or not you want the Disney type service or you want to be nickel and dimed for everything that you do on the cruise. (Yea, there's bias in that sentence...) ;)

I guess. You are from Europe, that's why for you the Med cruises are more economical? If you don't have to cruise in the summer for job reasons, I would suggest to look into off season Caribbean cruises. In September, October and November you can get some pretty good rates. And if you shop around for flights it might come out around at about the same as a DCL European cruise.

Ok so I take it you would look around. Most of you wouldent do the same cruise two years in a row ?

Yeah am from scotland

Ok so I take it you would look around. Most of you wouldent do the same cruise two years in a row ?

Yeah am from scotland

It is really up to you, what you want! I am sure all the Med ports have plenty of stuff to do for multiple visits. :goodvibes

Most of you wouldent do the same cruise two years in a row ?

I have been on holiday to places where I thought, "Glad I came, this was cool, but I would rather go lots of other places before coming here again." For that reason, I personally wouldn't book the same cruise two years in a row (unless I had already gone once and knew for sure that I wanted to go back).

Yeah I can see where your coming from and would like to see other places. But problem is we really love disney :smooth::smooth::smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter