Help! Dining reservations for 2 rooms, arriving one day apart.

lake queen

DIS Veteran
Looking at my 60 day booking window. We will have 2 rooms, 6 adults. One room is arriving one day earlier than the other room.
Will I be able to book dining for all 6 people based on the arrival of 1st room?
We are all linked on my friends and family list in app.
Does anyone have experience with this situation?

Looking at my 60 day booking window. We will have 2 rooms, 6 adults. One room is arriving one day earlier than the other room.
Will I be able to book dining for all 6 people based on the arrival of 1st room?
We are all linked on my friends and family list in app.
Does anyone have experience with this situation?
Are you on the first reservation? I think the 60-day window will open based on your checkin date. If you’re in room #2, you might need to book ADRs via the MDE account that belongs to someone in room #1. The other guests in the ADR party don’t matter, it’s just whose resort reservation opens the window.

I am on the first reservation, and will be booking the meals for all 6 of us. Just wanted to make sure that I would be able to include everyone on the ADRs on the first booking day, without any glitches!
I have been seeing how difficult it is to get some restaurants. Hoping to get some good ones!

I am on the first reservation, and will be booking the meals for all 6 of us. Just wanted to make sure that I would be able to include everyone on the ADRs on the first booking day, without any glitches!
I have been seeing how difficult it is to get some restaurants. Hoping to get some good ones!
No worries - you aren’t required to list the names of any of the other guests on any ADR. Linking the ones who have an MDE account simply allows them to see the ADR on their schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter