Help, DH deleted photos from SD Card

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
So my DH was fooling around with our new little Kodak Playsport this Sunday morning while I was still sleeping and he deleted all the pictures and video from our SD card. These were from our recent cruise and a Yankee game we went to yesterday. I do have other pictures from my camera but he took alot of video at the game yesterday.

So, I kind of remember a thread like this quite a while ago that said even if the pictures are deleted - they are not really deleted. Does anyone on these wonderful boards know if there is a way of getting all our wonderful pictures and videos off our SD card.

Thanks,
Linda

While I don't have a specific program to recover the data, just DON'T format or use the card. If you Google SD recovery and there are many out there, some free. Some folks here may have a program they have used.

PhotoRec works great for this.

The most important thing to remember is that any new photos or videos that you take before doing the recovery are potentially overwriting your lost files.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter