• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Desparately trying to click my way to WDW Admissions

mom2boys

<font color=blue>Horseshoe Mesa - 3 miles, 31 swit
Have you clicked your way to Park Passes? How? How much time did you spend on the computer and over what period of time? (Example: 1 hour per day for 6 months) I have a terminal case of Disney Fever. I NEED to return to WDW ASAP! Please help.
:earsboy: :crazy: :earsboy: :crazy: :earsboy: :crazy: :earsboy: :crazy:

Silverclicks offers WDW passes as a reward.

I would imagine 6 months would not be enough time though.

Maybe others could offer more insight.

WDWO

I have been able to get 2 five day park hopper passes. It would be hard to tell you how long it would take now since the programs are so slow. When I did it, freeride was at its peak and with 4 people here clicking on it, we were making about $12 a day.

anyone else? I ma beginning to wonder if all of these click programs are worth my time.

mom2boys,
Here is a breakdown of what you can get right now.

Mypoints and blink can be used to get webcertificates. You can use webcertificates to buy passes.

Searchcactus sends cash, which of course can be used for anything.

Milesource, you can get a variety of restaurant gift certificates, such as Rain Forest Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Olive Garden etc..

Is it worth it? In my case it is, I am a stay at home mom and the time that I am doing the programs, well, I would be on the computer at that time anyway. The way I also look at it is, anything that will help out with the trip is time well spent.

Is it worth it. Good question. Since I do rewards in my spare time...waiting for dinner to cook, while the kids do homework, instaed of watching reruns and between other chores and fun things I do with the kids...I find that is worth it.

I work nights, so I don't sleep most of the days I work because I watch the kids when I get home or I am up later than everyone else on my off days so I get lots of opportunity to do the programs.

When my DD is old enough to go to school I probably won't do many, if any, programs. I'll spend less time earning rewards for a WDW vacation by working some OT.

I don't kow how much time I have spent on rewards programs but it is far more than the amount of time needed to earn the same by working overtime.

I would have to say that it’s not worth it.

I’ve been doing Milesource, MyPoints, Searchcactus, Blink and a few others for about a month now. I’ve actually become addicted. I’ve spent a lot of time doing them and I have a pretty fast computer. It’s only worth it if you LIKE doing them and have the TIME to do them. I like doing them but I certainly do not have the time. I started breezing through things like grocery or other shopping (wouldn’t take my normal time to check prices or cut out coupons which would save me more money than I will get through the rewards programs - but I don’t like cutting coupons or checking prices). I would spend more than my lunch hour (less in my paycheck) on reward programs and obviously would rather play on the computer than work just to “get my rewards” for the day.

I agree with what Jdads2 said – If you have any other way to make money with the time you would spend on the rewards programs, then go that route. But if you’re like me and enjoy, really enjoy, doing the programs then go for it.

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter