• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - Designer Needed for a Minnie's Holiday Dine T-Shirt Disign

mkymouse40

DIS Veteran
I would love to have a t-shirt disign for Minnie's Holiday Dinner that has Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy & Santa Goofy if possible, if not all of them maybe in holiday outfits. I'm sure there are many other disboarders that would love to make a shirt for this special new holiday dinner event. Thank you so much.

Bumping. Do we not have a designer interested in creating a cute Minnie's Holiday Dine t-shirt for me? Please, please and thank you.

Hi,
I am working on something but might take me a while as I am pretty busy on my thread and at work.
I did one with clip art I found but it has pluto in it so I am looking for individual clip art but can't find all in high res.

They have so many cute designs on shirts from etsy.com. Type in what you are looking for and they will come up. Most are customs designs and nice quality.

Thank you Lady B. I am happy to wait for you to fit it in your schedule. If all else fails, I don't mind if Pluto is in the disign. It's funny that you replied because I was looking at your threads last night and was planning on requesting several of your holiday mickey heads. I love your work!

TiffDisney2015, never NEVER recommend Etsy on any of our threads. Many people there have stolen the DISigns that we do for free and have posted as their own for sale. SHAME on THEM and their lack of honesty :headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

I would love to have a t-shirt disign for Minnie's Holiday Dinner that has Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy & Santa Goofy if possible, if not all of them maybe in holiday outfits. I'm sure there are many other disboarders that would love to make a shirt for this special new holiday dinner event. Thank you so much.

Hi Hon
I am not sure the quality (resolution) of this is high enough to print for a t-shirt but I figured I'd post it anyway,,maybe it would work.
Hugs Mel

mkymouse41_zpseset0ver.jpg

mkymouse44_zpsmkgcvl1g.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Mel, I love them. I wear holiday shirts every day from Thanksgiving thru New Years, so I can never have too many holiday disigns.

Lady B - I would still love it if you created something for this event. Thank you.

Lady B, I hope you saw my private message. I love the disigns and now I have many new holiday shirts to wear this year. Thank you Lady B. and Mel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter