Help! Credit card question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DJSMOM, Dec 31, 2012.

1. DJSMOM

DJSMOM Mouseketeer

My DH credit card statement came today with a charge for $910 posted on 11/30. We were at AKL Kidani on rented points in the beginning of October. He is the only one on the card so I can not call to find where the charge originated myself and he has something else he needs to worry about tonight. We had the dining plan which I paid for with that card through DVC guest services a few weeks before we went. is it possible our incidentals were just posted on 11/30 although we checked out on 10/13? there are no other unusual charges so not too worried about fraud but also don't want to be double billed. if I need to find out since we rented points, do I need to have the owner we rented from question guest services?

Edit:Just checked pricing for dining plan and for our stay the bill was about $800 so I guess the real question is would it take 6 weeks to bill for our incidentals?

Any input appreciated.

2. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Were you already charged? Do you have the invoice from checkout? An AKL CM told the lady in front of me that there is a phone number on the invoice if you have questions.

3. DisneyMom2Boyz

DisneyMom2Boyz Mouseketeer

I don't know anything about DVC but, if you call your credit card company if your husband can be on the phone for a few minutes to answer confidential info and tells them he gives you permission to discuss his account they should. I've done this for a balance transfer on my husbands credit card. Maybe this can help you get an answer rightaway and a description of charges. Hope this helps.