Help! Christmas things for teenagers!

Jen_in_NH

<font color=deeppink>waffles and snow seem to go t
If anyone can help me, it's the budget board folks!

Another girl at the fire station and I are running the Secret Santa program for the town this year. Parents can sign up kids up to 16 years old. However, we never seem to have much to give teenage kids. Any advice? We don't have a huge budget to work with, and need some less expensive ideas.

Thanks!
Jen

For teen girls they love makeup--lip gloss, lotion, eye shadow, nail polish, bath stuff. And crafty things like gel pens, sweet smelling markers, journals,glitter. Check out Michaels--they often have small things for a dollar.

I think teen boys are harder, but they like Axe products, stickers & T-shirts with sayings, joke books, books about stupid things people do, game magazines(playstation mag), comic books.

Both sexes like movie tickets, ice cream coupons, Starbucks, and locker paraphenalia.

Anything from Bath and Body Works! Or $5 gift certificates for Starbucks.
We had a Santa thing at DH's work last year and the teen girls got $5 GC for B&BW and the teen boys got $5 GC for McDonalds. I didn't see anyone complaining! :thumbsup2

kmccain said:
My teen would be happy with a Gift Certificate to the local mall! :thumbsup2

:tink:

Problem with these is that they don't always get to the kids. Sometimes they are used by parents and the kid ends up with nothing. I've just seen it happen before. :sad2:

THere is a thread on the budget board about getting a refurbished Ipod shuffle for $29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter