• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Caribbean bch dlx dining or beach club regular dining?

Definitely Beach Club and regular dining. We did deluxe dining for 4 nights this past September. Even with going to 1 signature TS each night, we were still stuffed with another TS meal. While CB is nice, I would choose a deluxe near EPCOT anytime over it.

I agree about the Beach Club because in the end they are a Deluxe Resort and Caribbean Beach is a Moderate Resort. So with the Beach Club you get a bigger room, dining options, transportation options, walkways to Epcot and Hollywood Studios and more.

No question - Beach Club! It has an awesome pool and is walking distance to Epcot and the Boardwalk (and Disney Studios - if you're up for the walk).

Unless, of course, you have a huge appetite...

Another vote for beach club!! I'd choose a deluxe resort over all that food any day!

I had been at the CBR with the DMP. Just this last August/September. Take the BC. Not a question in my mind.....Beach Club.

If the cost is the same, I give another vote for beach club regular dining. We were stuffed just with regular dining! I cannot imaging having multiple ts meals each day! The beach club is truly a great resort if you love to swim. We also really loved being able to walk to Epcot. We did many of our TS meals there. Remember from CBR you will be coping with transportation to your dining, which is one of the more difficult things to do with disney transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter