Help! Can't make up mind...

estrunk76

Earning My Ears
We are arriving on this Saturday the 5th, I have made reservations and changed them a thousand times. I can not leave it alone. lol. We have Deluxe Dining btw.

Here is what I have so far...

November 5th- arrive at Pop Century around noon
5 pm @ Hoop De Doo
Can't decide about this...we have a 1 yo, 4 yo and 6 yo. I think they would like it but it might be a long time for the baby to sit still. I was playing around with the idea of going to DHS instead and catching Fantasmic, thoughts?

November 6th- Magic Kingdom Day
11:30 @ Liberty Tree Tavern
4:10 @ The Plaza
I know these are close together but that is the lastest time I can get at the Plaza...should we go somewhere else for dinner, just keep it or eat CS?

November 7th- Animal Kingdom Day
2:30 @ Yak and Yeti
7:30 @ Raglan Road

I've been hoping to get Tusker House for breakfast that morning but no luck so far..also on the fence about Raglan Rd...

November 8th- Was planning for DHS but if we do that on arrival day we may go back to MK. If we keep DHS then we have...
12:05 Mama Melrose
5:20 @ Ohana

November 9th- Time to go home
Breakfast at WCC @ 8:+30

You don't mention if you are driving in or flying, so I am going to assume driving. 11/5 Since you have deluxe dining I would keep Hoop for your arrival night 11/6 - I'd keep checking since folks do cancel last minute, if not keep Plaza 11/7 Raglan Road is great - make sure to try the bread pudding. If not sure, you can always try AKL Boma it's closeby and a good value if you have the DDP - which you do. 11/8 I love O'hanas, but it looks like you will be cutting your DHS park day short. You probably can't change O'hanas, but if you could, you might switch it with Raglan Road or try a later ADR. I think this day feels rushed. Hope this was helpful.

I would take Mama Melrose completely out of it. Food is AWFUL. Service is no better. It's not worth using a dining plan point for...or even OOP. It's downright gross. Liberty Tree is "pretty good" not worth using a point over, but we would go there again.
KEEP Ohanas! Grab a Kona cafe res. if you can...it's wonderful! The only place we like at HWS is Pizza Planet (QS I know but GOOD:) and 50's PT is FUN, food is good, not outstanding, but good.....and MUCH better than Mama Melrose.
Have fun!

another suggestion is Sci-Fi for a lunch at DHS. We did that last week, and loved it! Since it was an early lunch for us we ate burgers, and didn't try for the more fulfilling entrees, and was completely stuffed! (especailly after getting the milkshakes for dessert). So worth it IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter