HELP can't find where to make final payment on line?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wovenwonder, Mar 2, 2013.

1. wovenwonder

wovenwonder DIS Veteran

I'm under My Disney Experience and the resort reservation shows up but I don't see anywhere to make the payment on line??

I went to FAQ and clicked on a link to 'make resort reservation payments on line' and it took me to My Disney Experience portion but cannot find anything there.:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. scrapnmom

scrapnmom Mouseketeer

I couldn't figure it out either. I just called and did it by phone. It was very quick.

4. itsmeamanda

itsmeamanda Mouseketeer

I'm trying to make mine as well and can't for the life of me find the link. I remember before when I paid on it, it took me a while to find. I guess I should've written it down.

5. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

You can pay online by going to the old Disney website. One way to access it is to go to My Disney Experience and click on Customized maps. It will take you to the old website where you can see your reservation.

6. itsmeamanda

itsmeamanda Mouseketeer

Click on the Personalized Map option and it will take you back to the old site where you can make payments. Crazy disney.