Help can't decide

disireland

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan our next cruise. We did the 3 night bahamas cruise which was nice but short.
Now we all want to go again soon , but some want a 5 night cruise. While others want 7. So help

Trying to plan our next cruise. We did the 3 night bahamas cruise which was nice but short.
Now we all want to go again soon , but some want a 5 night cruise. While others want 7. So help

Go for the seven night more time to enjoy it.

The longer the better, and if on the Fantasy there are good shows on it and great ports of call.

Look at the costs and the ports. We like the longer cruises. However, we have done both the eastern and the western. So now we look to see what other ports are offered during a time we can take vacation. We factor cost with different experiences in our decision making process.

I found that the 5 night felt much much longer and satisfying than the 4 night. More relaxed, more time to do things. so I think you will certainly feel like it is much more and better than the 3 night. Then again who doesn't love a 7 night!

Both wills eek like a nice upgrade over a 3 night. If the cost is acceptable a 7 night to the eastern is our first choice. We've done 2 five night cruises and love them. You will too so no bad choice here

Out of Miami, I believe your choices are the 3-night and 4-night Bahamian cruises and the 5-night Western Caribbean cruise.

Out of Port Canaveral, you have the 3-night, 4-night, and 5-night Bahamian cruises on the Dream and the 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises on the Fantasy.

We did a 7 night Magic, then a 4 night Fantasy, which was too short, then a 7 night Magic again, the next will be a 7 night Fantasy, which should be PERFECT! You really can't have too LONG on a Disney Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter