Help! Can't Decide where to stay TOO many choices

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
we have looked at several properties Indian creek Windsor Hills Windsor Palms. Any suggestions Thay all look great . We are a family of 4 plus grandparents going in December and really we are looking for somewhere to sleep & eat not too interested in pools in such so that really doesn't matter but we would like something nice and at a decent price.
Can anyone give somesuggestions where you like better what is closer to WDW and what is closer to restaraunts and grocery store.
We need to rooms with larger beds Queens or Kings and one for the kids either bunk beds twin beds or maybe a full be they could share.
I really would appreciate any help I can get. I am so overwhelmed . I have probably looke at hundreds of town homes & condos and just don't know where to start.
i know DIS helps like no other I have found the answer to any other question I have had so I know you will come through again.:banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1:

I think any of the neighborhoods you have looked at you wont be disappointed. I am partial to Indian Creek but all of the neighborhoods are perfect for going to the parks and taking a break during the day at the house and returning to the parks.
Have fun picking a home there are lots of very beautiful homes to choose from!
Also have a great trip!

I think any of the neighborhoods you have looked at you wont be disappointed. I am partial to Indian Creek but all of the neighborhoods are perfect for going to the parks and taking a break during the day at the house and returning to the parks.
Have fun picking a home there are lots of very beautiful homes to choose from!
Also have a great trip!

Thank you for the advise BELIEVE me I know that is what is making it so hard
LOL:coffee:

I don't know the areas that you are referring to, but have you thought about the Grand Cypress Villas? Real close to Magic Kingdom. A 1 bedroom sleeps 6 (Master King bed, pull out queen sleeper sofa and 2 roll aways-free) or a 2 bedroom. I am sure if you watch the price you can get a good deal- or if you have any reward points or are a Hyatt member. Our 1 BR was running around $169 which was worth a lot more than any deluxe hotel.

We are staying in Windsor Hills. What draw us there was not only the location (but all the ones you listed are withing minutes of one another), but that is is one of the newer vacation properties in the area. I don't like outdated things and my thought process is, the newer the lest time for it to either be broken or dirty lol.

I am pleased to say I have heard wonderful things about WH since booking, so am happy with my choice. I am not going until October, but can not wait.

I guess I would look at the specifics for a final decision, all else being equal

King vs. Queen Beds
size of the pool
game room
TV in all bedrooms
Big Screen in living room
what is behind the pool (another pool or wetlands, or trees or something to give privacy to the pool
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
gated vs ungated
keys right at the door and not at some management company

Hope this helps...Ted

All of the communities you mention are in the same general area with very little difference in the number of minutes it takes to get to Disney. All are nice communities and with easy access to the 192 and the shops/restaurants that are there.

Decide what you need in the home/community, and what things are 'nice to have'. Use that list to narrow down your choices.

I am sure you will have a fun time wherever you stay!

-Kay

Thabks everyone you all have alot of good advise but it still is a hard decision to just pick one but I will have to won't I
Thanks again:cheer2:

:goodvibes I understand what you are feeling right now too!! I put out a request for next March and of course the inbox gets very full of offers! Trying to narrow it down is so hard. We stayed at WH last year in a condo and loved it. I really would like a pool home this year, but we just can't afford the ones in WH as we are on a budget next year. So ... I've "narrowed" it down to about 20:rolleyes: or so that I like.The owners have all been helpful and seem nice. Now it is just a matter of picking one!! It is so hard ... there are so many nice ones out there and I just keep right on looking and discovering more (bad!). So anyways, good luck in your search. I am going through this right now and thought it would be a breeze after doing this a couple of times (not so!). Of course I worry that I will make a "wrong" choice and the rest of the group won't be as impressed as they were with the condo last year. Oh the stress ;) !!

Good luck with whatever you choose ...

Kerri:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter