• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Canada or Italy?

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
OK, we have to call soon for our ADRs and now we are torn between Canada or Italy!

We have never been to either Le Cellier or Tutto Italia. I've looked at both menus and both seem like every one will be able to find something to eat.

We are doing Teppan Edo, but I want one more WS restaurant!
We were going to do Rose & Crown, but found out most of the restaurant is outside :( Plus really we just want fish n' chips and you can get those at the counter.

So if you had to choose Le Cellier or Tutto Italia, which one would it be and why???

we love both of them, so its a tough choice. We're actually doing both on our next trip. However, I would choose Tutto. I loved the lasagne...everything actually was delicious. But you couldn't go wrong with either.

:thumbsup2 If you can get an ADR for Le Cellier take it. If not, Tutto Italia is one of our favorite Epcot restaurants. Great food and service. Like the PP, you can't go wrong with either one.

But, I'd try for the coveted Le Cellier ADR first. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

I agree with Jennifer, grab the chance at LeCellier if you can get it. If not, you will not be dissapointed with Tutto...

Thta is a super tough one as we are also going to both once again on our next trip. Either way you will love them both!

well...sounds like either one is a great place.

I guess we will try for Canada, if we can't get it then Italy it is :thumbsup2

That's a tough one as both are very good. If I had to really choose between those two, I would choose LeCellier. Their steaks are really good.

Best of luck choosing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter