Help! - Can I do this?

Lucky82061

DIS Veteran
Hi all! :)

Just quick question:

I currently have two seperate reservations:

April 27th - May 2nd at SSR and May 2nd - May 3rd at BCV.

I have opted for the dining plan during the stay at SSR but not for the one night at BCV.

My question is: since dining credits last until midnight of the checkout date, if I made reservations for Yachtsmen steakhouse on the night of May 2nd, I would be able to use the leftover credits from the first reservation even though I have already checked in at BCV... right? :confused3

I would assume that I would just need to keep the keycards from the first reservation to do this.. but having never done this before I just wanted to be sure, would hate to end up losing 2 ts credits :scared:

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Yes, we did the same type of thing last summer. We changed from BWV to WL and used our last TS on the our first night at WWC.

That should work, although there are occasional glitches in scenarios like yours. If there is an issue, the fix is for the restaurant to check with the resort where you had DDP (in your case, SSR). Only that resort will have a record of your DDP transactions.

Be sure to check your receipts on that last day to be sure things are being charged against DDP. If there is any slipup, sometimes the servers just room-bill the meal and then you end up with a mess to straighten out. If there is any problem, you want to have that problem at the restaurant, not during BCV checkout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter