Help! Can anyone show me the 2009 DCL logo?

DisneyDiva4ever

Always Disney Dreamin'
I'm wondering if someone can post a pic of the 2009 DCL logo. I'm not cruising until October and would love to see the latest art that's on cruise merchandise. I typically buy myself a shirt / sweatshirt while onboard. Let's just say I'm dying to see what's new for 2009. Any other merchandise junkies out there that can relate?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help a shop-a-holic out! :goodvibes

You can see the logos and other images through the DCL News site at the link below (although you need to be a bona fide journalist to download the high res versions):

DCL News Images

Here's what the two line logo looks like:

DCL_4C_344581368.jpg

I think the OP was looking more towards the design that is currently on the photo albums and scrapbook kits, etc. Last year it was Sailor Mickey in front of 2008, is it the same this year with 2009?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter