• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP - bought my tickets Sat. and now plans have changed.

merekc

DIS Veteran
My husband just found out he may have to cut his trip short to attend a convention for work. I just bought him a three day base ticket (no hopper, no expiration) on Saturday from the Disney Store. What are my options? He will only need 2 days now and we are not a family that goes every year.

Since I assume they will not change it down to a 2 day ticket and refund my money...

Am I correct in that they will allow me to add non-exp to it after the purchase? Does this have to be done at WDW? If I do this, will they let me add extra days at that point (in case that becomes a better deal). Any other option I should consider?

I forsee another possible trip whenever our youngest gets old enough to appreciate it. Thanks for your help.

They definately wont give you a refund....

But they will let you add as much as you want...if you're going to be "buying in advance...the best deals are to buy a longer term...the price per day gets really cheap...however you'd be putting out a lot of money now for enjoyment down the road.

I'd look into adding the no exp option on the ticket first...according to the unofficial guide its only about 11 bucks for that base ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter