• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Booking on French site

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am just making our booking on the French site but I can't change my address country from France, do it just leave it as it is?

Thanks!

Leave it as it is as everything is emailed to you so it doesn't matter :)

Thank you! Price is working out much better on French site so trying to work out as best as I can with my not great French :rotfl2:

If you use google chrome as your browser it can translate for you

Just been on French site to compare prices. Currently offering 30% off room and ticket at Disneyland hotel but no half board. It's 55 euros each for breakfast at Disneyland hotel - very expensive

breakfast will be included even without half board but have a look at the Irish site, they have the same offer like UK but its much cheaper to pay in Euro with the exchange rates at the moment...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter