• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - BBB or MNSSHP

rylousmom

Earning My Ears
I could really use some advice. We leave in 7 days and I am tore what to do. First a little background. It will be me, my dh, mom and my two daughters ages 5 and 2. I orginally booked the BBB for my 5 year old with the castle package. My thought was to do this and then go to the Princess dinner. I already bought a dress for the 2 year old. Now I am starting to think this is a bad idea. I heard some people have had bad experiences with the BBB and I hate to spend all that money, if she is not going to have a good time. Now, I was thinking about going to the MNSSHP but the only day we could fit it into our schedule would be 9/19. We already have dinner scheduled for Chef Mickey's at 5:05. So what would you do? Would you stick with the orginally plan of the BBB or would you cancel this and go to the party instead? (If I cancel the BBB I will buy the 5 year old a princess dress too). Thanks for your help

Since only your 5 y.o. would be able to do BBB I think I would do MNSSHP that both girls can participate in. It will be much more fun for both of them (and you). If you just want to have your daughter's hair done, they do something at the Barber Shop in MK at much less expensive price than BBB.

MNSSHP hands down!

The parade, fireworks, dance parties, costumes, candy is definitely worth the price of admission. Definitely take them to the dance parties. My DD was 4, almost 5 last year and it was her favorite part of the party. Almost forgot, there's free face painting at the party too!

I agree, go to the Barber shop. They will spray your DD's hair with "pixie dust" for free and she will love it!

A few things to consider:

1) BBB is great and worth the $$ if she is the type of 5 yr old who can sit for the makeover-my 6yr old wanted nothing more than to do it and almost fell asleep in the chair:laughing: -Don't get m wrong-she loved the finished results and the picture package was awesome-but it does take awhile.

2) You mention the princess dinner-If you don't already have ADRs for Cindys(or probably even Akershus) you will not get them in then next 7 days or as a walk up. Don't promise it to the girls or there will be heartache:confused3

3) The MNSSHP-is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD! It is so much fun. Dance parties, parades fireworks-trick-or-treating.SO much fun to be had! Plus they have free face painting too. You could keep your Chef Mickey ressie and then go after to the party. And the price of tix will be about the same as the BBB castle package.

I lean toward the MNSSHP-because everyone will have a blast!

Good luck and have a wonderful vacation!!:)

I would pick MNSSHP too ! Your DD's have a few years left where they will still love to do BBB. Do something the whole family can enjoy.

Thanks for the replys. I was already leaning towards doing the party and just wanted some objective feedback. And just to clarify we do have adr's for the princess dinner in Norway and my girls still don't know that we are going. Do you think we will be fine having a 5:05 at Chef Mickey's then making the party? That was another concern.

Thanks for the replys. I was already leaning towards doing the party and just wanted some objective feedback. And just to clarify we do have adr's for the princess dinner in Norway and my girls still don't know that we are going. Do you think we will be fine having a 5:05 at Chef Mickey's then making the party? That was another concern.

You'll be fine. The party does not start until 7:00, although you can get in at 4:00.

We have ADR's at 5:30 at LTT during the party.

I pick MNSSHP! You can do BBB at any part during the year but you can only do MNSSHP during October!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter