help and advice needed !!!!

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
Okay so we are just back two weeks from a fabulous trip to Disney staying at Port Orleans Riverside.......

So we've decided that we are going to book a holiday for the beginning of september next year ...

However we just cant decide whether to stay at
Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
or
Old key west

we would be booking a 1 bedroom villa for 2 weeks at the start of september

Both resorts cost exactly the same amount to stay at but we just need some honest opinions about the best resort to stay at.

The ages of those in our gruop will be My sister (21) and her boyfriend(30ish) me(18) and my cousin in law (18)

so any advice is most welcome including any pictures of the 1 bdroom villas or the resorts :thumbsup2

if it were me I would go with OKW. Everyone has their own favorites, but if I were to book a villa, that is where I would go...

Of the two I would also choose OKW but am curious as to why you narrowed it down to those two. A lot has to do with what kind of atmosphere you are looking for.

I would also pick OKW. I'm 22 now and I've stayed there with my family the majority of the time we've gone to disney so I think it's an amazing resort. It's very relaxed if that's what you're looking for. I'm sure Saratoga Springs is nice as well but OKW is always in my heart, my home away from home!:love:

I have stayed at both and I really think it depends on what your plans are for the time you are spending at resort. If you plan to sit on your patio/balcony, I would pick OKW because their balconies are much larger. If you plan on hanging out at the pool, I would pick SSR as their main pool is nicer.

OKW rooms are bigger; SSRs are newer so furnishings are in better shape.

OKW has a more private feel with beautiful mature landscaping; SSR feels more open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter