HELP! Am I getting the best deal?

Momof4LA

Earning My Ears
Okay so my question is for all of you out there that find great deals.
My Husband & I are taking our little girl (5) to WDW for the first time:woohoo: in September.
Our trip is booked for September 24th-30th @ CSR Standard View, Free Dining, and 6 day tickets. NO PARK HOPPER/WATER PARK. I am wondering if I am paying to much, after the 200.00 deposit it is costing 1490.00.
Is there a better deal out there?? My balance needs to be paid Monday. Would love to hear what ya'll think!!

Free dining is just about the best deal you can get. You are saving $100/day taking advantage of it, and the current room discount isn't that much off a night at CSR. Enjoy your trip!

Because your daughter is so young I do think the free dining is the best deal. My daughter will also be 5 when we take our trip this September and the character dining it the highlight of her trip!

In the future you might want to check out how much your family spends on dining (are you a counter service/quick meal kinda family or more of a sit down to a meal type kwim?) check what you would spend out of pocket to eat as opposed to a room discount to see what the best value is for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter