Help advice needed RE: Booking Excursion & Palo on DCL Website -timing?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi,

Dont get me wrong Im not a new cruiser - I've done this in the past but some of the excursions that I want to do in the med say ' limited availablity' and I would be really quite upset if I messed up trying to book them!

I know that time is 8:01am for me being in the UK - What I want to know (I Hope this makes sense) Is if I log on to my cruise reservation earlier, can I just use the refresh button when the clock changes to 8:01 or do I have to log on then.

I have the excursions in my wish list, can someone walk me through the quickest way to get to them - so that I can book them asap?

As I have back probelms I can only go on mild excursions - which really limits my choices - I really hope I manage to get the excursions as I dont have any other options really. Any help will be grately appreciated.

Thanks
PS Noone on my cruise is allowed to book them before me !!!;) :rotfl:

Mrsjobba1, yes, you may log on beforehand, and use refresh. I did this successfully on our last cruise. As soon as the DCL server says it's time, the choices will open up for you. I would have a priority list ready and book in order from your first to your last priority. That way, if something sells out before you get to it, your higher-priority items will already be booked. Also remember that they hold back some Palo reservations for on-board booking, so that is also an alternative.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!:thumbsup2

Mrsjobba1, yes, you may log on beforehand, and use refresh. I did this successfully on our last cruise. As soon as the DCL server says it's time, the choices will open up for you. I would have a priority list ready and book in order from your first to your last priority. That way, if something sells out before you get to it, your higher-priority items will already be booked. Also remember that they hold back some Palo reservations for on-board booking, so that is also an alternative.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!:thumbsup2

Thank you for the advice :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter