• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! ADR and magic hours in aug

hcipi

Mouseketeer
I am trying to make "my plan" and want to know the extra magic hours for this august. Nothing is posted and my 180 is today!!! I already lost tomorrowland dessert wishes party and dont want to miss any other opportunities. Can any tell me:
1. Where I can find last years calendar w/ magic hours. It seems the same every year....
2. Should I make my plans assuming it will be the same? We don't necessarily follow magic hours except the sunday night mk...that one is sooo worth it!:thumbsup2

thanks!!!:goodvibes

You need the famous travel agent website, the Aug 2013 hours were listed there in mid January.

Click the August link on this page:

<http://www.easywdw.com/news/disney-moves-its-travel-agents-calendars-to-new-web-adddress/>

For recommendations also see Josh's suggestions on that website, on the right side of the page click "08 August 2013 Crowd Calendar"

If your 180 is today you're already behind the curve, so good luck! Today the website would only allow me to book the arrival day so I had to call to book for the subsequent days.

The dessert party is only open for booking through March, so you haven't missed it yet.

Same happened to me. I tried online and it did not work. The CM that did my ADR's said that the site is down because it is new and they are working on the kinks. She said it may be better tonight.

I am having problems as well with online, think I will get my plan together and just call!!! augh!

so when can you book wishes dessert party? why not 180 days?:confused3

It's never been 180 days for the dessert party. They open each month for booking about 60 days out from the beginning of the month. February and March opened later than that this year. There's no set time when they open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter