Help? Activation number?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
We JUST got our welcome packet with our membership cards. When I try to log on to the DVC website it says I have to enter an activation number to get started. I don't see anything remotely resembling any such thing. Of course Member Services is closed for the night. Can anyone enlighten me?

It comes in a separate letter so tonight with MS closed there is nothing you can do about it. Tomorrow you can call Member Administration and they should be able to help you with the activation code.

Thank you! We've recently moved and our welcome packet went to the old address. I bet that one did too. Will certainly call them in the morning. Thanks again.

Thank you! We've recently moved and our welcome packet went to the old address. I bet that one did too. Will certainly call them in the morning. Thanks again.
Call Member Services and then select the option for web tech support (used to be 6).

You'll also need your "Club ID" which is a completely different number.

I rang member service with my member number and they talked me through the process & gave me our club id number and activation code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter