Help! AAA question

DonaldsDaisy

Mouseketeer
My DH and I booked a package through AAA. We recievd our package and everything look right with the expecption of our DD. She was not on the reservation at all. She is only 6 months. My DH called the AAA agent to find out why she was not on the reservation and he finally got a return call today and she said that she doesn't need to be because she is not a paying customer. Is this correct?
The reason I question it is because I booked 2 other trips myself and each time I was required to give her name and age. I even recieved ME vouchers in her name. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

A 6 month old child needs no passes to get into the parks, and no room key is issued to them either. They are free for everything, unless you need to buy milk or something. The AAA agent may simply not bothered with putting the child on the reservation. Disney on the other hand builds a data base of information about all their visitors and would probably ask about the child, even though there still would be no park pass or anything.
My only question would be if you are needing a crib to be in the room. If you have requested that, I would make sure that this is noted somewhere on the reservation.

Thanks for your help. I guess I was confused with how AAA and Disney handle things.:headache: I am sure if we show up without a voucher for ME for DD it won't be a problem. It is not like they will make her find her own transportation.:laughing: DH and I have been so many times but this is the first "major" vacation with DD maybe I am just getting the 1st time mom paranoia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter