Help! 2 yr old enjoy 50's Prime Time or Sci Fi?

AmyAllan&Eve

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am looking for advice.

We want to get some appetizers and/or desserts before Fantasmic. Would you recommend the 50's Prime Time or Sci Fi for a 2 year old's (and her Mom's) enjoyment? We won't be ordering entrees.

Also, if we choose the 50's Prime Time, what are some ways we can make it more fun? I want to get in character and ham it up...but I'm not sure what to say to have fun with our server. When I was a teenager, I went one time, and I remember being told to eat my vegetables. I pretty much just said "Yes, mam," and didn't know what else to say.

Thanks in advance for helping me with words of wisdom/stories!

I would choose 50's PT for a small child. I took dd to Sci-Fi when she was 5 and she didn't like it very much. She liked the way it looked inside but did not like the movies they showed. They show those old sci-fi flicks with spiders bigger than buildings and swamp things. She didn't like it because of the movie clips. We went to 50's PT this past October and she loved it. We were just talking last night about our next trip planned for April and I asked her where she wanted to eat and she said PT.

As far as more interaction I don't know because I just said ok whenever she told us to do something. I did find it funny that she told my DD to set the table and she did which surprised me. I think the more you do things your not suppose to the more interaction you get. We had a cheerleading team from our gym down there in April for Worlds and they all went to eat there. They had a ton of interaction with the servers but they also got in a food fight so that probably helped in their interaction. By no means am I saying get in a food fight. It happened because they shoved cake into one of the mom's faces whose birthday it was. They were also there at around 10:30 at night so I don't think it was that crowded and they took up most of the restaurant.

That's hilarious! Thanks for the reply...it helps! Glad to hear your daughter liked PT. No food fights here...but maybe we will try leaving a few of our manners at the door and see if we get a response from our server. Oh, my! I feel myself getting embarrassed just thinking about it. How fun :yay:

I agree with PT for a 2y/o over Sci Fi. Sci Fi is a definite Disney experience, but not for that young of an age. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter