Help... 192 Cheap hotel.

SandrA9810

DIS Veteran
My aunt is coming down for 8 days and needs a cheap hotel. Except she's picky, but still wants cheap.

So something as good as a comfort inn, but 40$ price range per night. And any hotels offering stay 2 nights, get one free, or a weekly rate.

Most the hotels I've stayed in along 192 were cheapo below her standards cheap. And the one decent one, Comfort inn along Palm Pkwy is 60$ a night. I should have a better idea, but I just haven't paid any attention to the hotels...

Check Travelzoo - they have specials all the time for that Comfort Inn. Does she have AAA? Is she a senior citizen? You can get a discount using either the AAA or AARP rate.

Try Hotels.com and then read the reviews.

We have stayed at the Continental Plaza Hotel for as little as 25 bucks.

It used to be a chain hotel but now it is independent.

We have used it more than once. They often run specials including stay 2 get one free, 20 percent off and 40 percent off.

It appears to be basic and safe.

Continental Plaza Hotel looks good, but it's at the wrong end of 192. But thanks for the suggestion.

Comfprt Inn LBV deal is back for $50 a night

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/792604

Stay at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista, a recently renovated hotel near several Orlando theme parks, for $50 per night this spring and summer. Save 35% off regular rates, plus get a buy one, get one free deal on drinks, breakfast and dinner buffets.

This special is valid through Aug. 14 in a Semi Suite room. Each includes a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and free Wi-Fi Internet access.

In the past year, Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista completed renovations on its guest rooms, lobby and grounds. In July, a splash park for kids will be added.

The hotel offers free parking and a free shuttle service to Disney's theme parks, SeaWorld and the Universal Orlando theme parks. It also sells Disney tickets at its Guest Services Desk in the lobby.

Bonus: The first 50 bookings will receive a Walt Disney World souvenir.

Book by April 20. Click here to book, or call 800-999-7300 and ask for the Travelzoo Summer Sun promotion.

We got the Raddison Worldgate for $34 a night for this weekend. It looks like a pretty nice hotel. It's on 192 west.

The Best Western lakeside was good in 2007 but not sure about now.

Try www.hotelopia.com its a european site but you can book. Ive seen many nice hotels on there for $29 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter