• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hell's Kitchen..Season Five...Official Thread!

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
Hell's Kitchen and Gordan Ramsey fans...Season Five starts TONIGHT!!!:thumbsup2

Who will be watching....

I am sooooo in :love: with Gordan!!!!

I'll be there! I've been counting down the days! The commercials have been so great. :rotfl:

It burns my hinder that it's on Thursdays-that's Survivor and CSI night.
Tuesdays would have been a good night as there is ca ca on that night.

I will dvr it I guess :)

I luck out, and dont need to record CSI or Survivor, as FiOS allows me to get certain ABC, CBS and NBC shows and those 2 are part of it. If they would get Amazing Race on there, I would love it..

I'm looking forward to tonight! I love Hell's Kitchen! I have been playing my Hell's Kitches DS game all morning!

I agree why is every thing on Thursday?

I need something to watch Friday and Saturday night though.

Can't wait to see what this season brings! Hope these chef's did their homework and know how to make a risotto.

I've already warned the kids that it's on tonight and they will NOT be playing Xbox. The TV is mine!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2 DH just called from the fire dept to make sure it was scheduled to tape on the TV. He is addicted and it is so funny watching him watch it.
:happytv: He has read his book and really likes Gordon--The more upset and bleeps the better. Subcribing!!!!:hyper:

I'll be watching, I have the hots for Gordon, but man what a potty mouth!

I love when he calls them a "donkey"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter