Hello!

tmh43

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say a quick hello. I've been lurking and getting some great ideas for my upcoming Disney trip, and I thought I should probably stop creeping and join already :)

We'll be visiting in November for my son's 3rd birthday. I've been to Disney many, many times, but this is my first time going as a parent. I can't wait to experience a whole new kind of Disney magic!

Thanks for all of the great advice, hopefully I can impart some of my own as well.

Hello! Great to see you posting and that you have a trip coming up in November. Your son will be such a great age for a first visit to the parks though I have a sneaking suspicion (from my own experience) that this will not be your "one and only" trip to WDW. Happy planning and feel free to post any questions as and when they pop up.

Very happy for you,
Dora

Thank you all!

Definitely not a one and only trip. We're already planning on going back when he's big enough for the mountains :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter