Hello!

besweeet

Earning My Ears
Just another "hello" type of thread!

I recently moved to Jacksonville, Florida (well, it's been 9 months at this point). I previously had a 4-day pass to WDW earlier this year, and loved each day I went (didn't use the 4th day, as I got sick, proceeded by the pass expiring).

I'm currently on the verge of purchasing a WDW annual pass. A 2-hour early morning drive to Orlando on the weekends or the occasional weekday are great.

I hope to learn more about WDW and the surrounding parks while sharing my thoughts here and there. Also hoping to find people to go with, as doing so locally is harder than it seems (Disney's not a cheap place for most people), though I don't mind solo trips.

DH & I just got Seasonal passes to Disney and love them! :donald:We live in Tampa Bay and the drive is easy enough to do long weekend trips to WDW! The perks of being an FL resident! Welcome to the sunshine state :sunny: & to the DIS :teeth:!

*several months later*

I'm now a seasonal / silver passholder. Hoping to go every 2-3 weeks on Saturdays.

Are there different types of seasonal passes?

They changed everything up recently. They used to have "seasonal" / "annual" and I think a platinum. Now they have:
  • Disney Platinum Plus Pass
  • Disney Platinum Pass
  • Disney Gold Pass (replaces annual)
  • Disney Silver Pass (replaces seasonal)
  • Disney Weekday Select Pass
  • Epcot After 4 Pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter