Hello

PinkRoyalty

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Long time lurker. Officially planning my first Disney Vacation! :cloud9: Hope to get some good guidance from this board.

Hi and welcome!

You'll be there the same time we will-- where are you staying?

And have you made ADRs for any table service meals? I bet your daughter would LOVE meeting the princesses at 1900 Park Fare or Aukerhaus.

Sorry for the delay. My daughter is under the weather. :worried:

I will be making my ADR this weekend. My daughter would love to meet Cinderella !

Then may I make a suggestion?

Take a look at dinner with Cinderella, the Prince, the Stepsisters and Stepmother at 1900 Park Fare.

It's at the Grand Floridian, very easy to reach from the Magic Kingdom via monorail. It's a buffet, so the food is good-- make a point to try the cold strawberry soup if they have it.

And, best of all, each of the characters goes table to table for pictures and autographs.

Oh, and the stepsisters are a total hoot-- bickering and arguing over who is prettier.

Another great option is a meal at Aukerhaus in Norway at Epcot. (We did a late breakfast, more like a brunch, since at that point my middle child was such a picky eater.) Five different princesses (no telling which ones though) go table to table.

Also, if your daughter has an old princess Halloween costume somewhere, she can throw it on right before either (or both) of those meals. She'll be greeted as "Princess" or "Your Highness. (We found that it was simply too hot to wear in the summer heat for more than just the entry to the restaurants.)

Happy planning!

Welcome! And we are doing both of those suggestions also. I would recommend the Bippiti Boppiti Boutique, either in Downtown Disney or in the Magic kingdom. She can get dolled up like her favorite princess for the day. Taking my niece and daughter in May! can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter