Hello

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone I'm new to boards and decided after looking at it so much it's time to get a account so I did and its great!
I've been to disney 5 times last time this past summer in late July was great as we hadn't been there in a few years.
I'm a huge disney fan and will continue to go for the rest of my life as I plan to go into work for disney as an imagineer my life long dream.
Thanks and I hope I can learn from people on this site as well as help people.

Hey everyone I'm new to boards and decided after looking at it so much it's time to get a account so I did and its great!
I've been to disney 5 times last time this past summer in late July was great as we hadn't been there in a few years.
I'm a huge disney fan and will continue to go for the rest of my life as I plan to go into work for disney as an imagineer my life long dream.

Welcome! I joined the boards back in December. It is a very nice place. You can have discussions about absolutely anything! I joined initially because it was my first time in about 4 or 5 years that I was going to WDW and I needed help planning my trip. I am a full-time, working mother of two and a wife, so I know how it is to be busy, yet still find time for all things Disney! If you need anything, just leave a message on my page! Again, WELCOME!!! :wave2: pixiedust::welcome::welcome::disrocks:

hello.jpg

Welcome Fellow Diser :) Glad you are on the Dis Board. My plan is to work for Disney when I retire. I really don't mind if I am picking up trash for working the gates. As long as I am at Disney...:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter