Hello!

eeyorefan107

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!! We're going to POFQ from Feb. 1-9, 2013. It's our first time at a moderate, and I'm sooooooo excited!! We stayed at Pop earlier this year, but found it to be too crowded for our liking. I can't wait til February, and was wondering who else might be around at the same time.

Welcome.jpg

:welcome:

we won't be there with you- but we're staying there for the first time in august.:yay::yay:

hope you have a wonderful time:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi everyone!! We're going to POFQ from Feb. 1-9, 2013. It's our first time at a moderate, and I'm sooooooo excited!! We stayed at Pop earlier this year, but found it to be too crowded for our liking. I can't wait til February, and was wondering who else might be around at the same time.

Hello from Texas. Sorry we will not be visiting in FEB, we like to go in July. Try to find the posts for FEB 2013 and there is a posting for POFQ and POR.

If yiu have the time, below my ticker is our POFQ trip report and Video. Have a great WDW vacation...:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter