hello

dislover8943

Mouseketeer
Hi..I am new to the dis and just wanted to say hello. I'm just starting out and trying to get the hang of things. I have my next trip planned for the end of sept and can't wait. Let me know if you have any helpfull tips.

welcome! and :wave2: for help with abbreviations check out the bottom sticky at the top of this page titled "A List of Common Abbreviations" - if you don't find the help you need there just ask & you will surely get the help you need

:welcome: Actually most of the stickies at the top of this page have some very helpful information either for your trip planning or for using this site. :)

Also check out our www.wdwinfo.com site for lots of information about the Disney parks and resorts.:thumbsup2

10.gif

Welcome to the DIS dislover8943! Have you been to WDW before? Good luck planning and have a magical trip in September!! :wizard:

Also welcome to lily11022!! :goodvibes

Hi..I am new to the dis and just wanted to say hello. I'm just starting out and trying to get the hang of things. I have my next trip planned for the end of sept and can't wait. Let me know if you have any helpfull tips.
The biggest tip I can give you is to let you know that the Fall Free Dining Promo will be announced for the general public on Monday and you can call and have the discount code applied to your existing September reservation. Free Dining saves us a small fortune. Good luck!

:)Hello, new to the boards..........so much information can be found here, it's amazing! I'm glad I found it. We're planning a WDW trip for Oct 10-17,2010 for myself, my husband and our twin 5 year olds....very excited! :goodvibes

Welcome! I was at WDW the end of September 2009. Be prepared for the heat! And take advantage of free dining! Happy planning! :)

Welcome to the DIS dislover8943! Have you been to WDW before? Good luck planning and have a magical trip in September!! :wizard:

Also welcome to lily11022!! :goodvibes

Hello..this will be my 5th trip to wdw. I love it more and more each time though. The dis will be a lot of help this time while planning my trip. Thank you for your welcome everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter