Hello!

PrincessM05

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I am new to these boards I hope it is ok that I post here I am not in the Disney College Program but I hope to be in the future.

Hi! Welcome to the DISboards!

And it's fine that you're not part of the College Program. While a lot of the discussions here are about the CP, that's by no means the only thing that can be talked about. It just seems like CP chatter has taken over the forum :)

Hi Princess, welcome to the boards! Hehe, I'm talking like I've been here for a while. :p Anyway, when you decide to go to the program, totally go for custodial, especially at Epcot! Why? Because I'm totally biased and I loved it so much! Haha, just kidding, every job is great and has its ups and downs. Well, enjoy your time here! :goodvibes

I am not a part of the CP either but this site is full of useful information and facts... I learn something new everyday here by just browsing and reading.

Welcome aboard! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter