Hello to all!!

scottishduffy

<font color=green>I was walking around and providi
Wow, I just found out about this board last night and knew I was home.

My hubby and I always get a bit teased by family about how nuts we are for Disney, but we just love the place. It is nice to find a community of other Disney super fans!

The funny thing is, as kids both of us were sick to death of anything Disney. But now as adults we can't get enough. We were annual passholder for 5 yrs when we lived in the Orlando area, but now have downgraded to the Seasonal passholders since we live several hours away. We try to get to Disney for a weekend trip once every couple months. I look forward to chatting and sharing info!

:woohoo:

Welcome! May you become as addicted as the rest of us, :rolleyes1 even though we may just lurk most of the time. So much great information to be gained here.

Welcome!
DH and I are also teased by our family/friends for our love and addiction to everything Disney. Taking my parents this fall in an attempt to get them hooked too:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter