• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello there!

DoraDisneyExplorer

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Dora, and I am new to the boards. Lurked long enough -- decided it was time to make an account! I am a mother of 4 beautiful girls and "Ama" (gramma) to 3 wonderful children! I enjoy taking trips to Disney World with big groups.

I'm so happy to be here! Any tips for navigating the boards? Thanks :-)

P.S.: If you want to connect to me via Etsy, my username is dory1057 :-)

Hi! My name is Dora, and I am new to the boards. Lurked long enough -- decided it was time to make an account! I am a mother of 4 beautiful girls and "Ama" (gramma) to 3 wonderful children! I enjoy taking trips to Disney World with big groups.

I'm so happy to be here! Any tips for navigating the boards? Thanks :-)

P.S.: If you want to connect to me via Etsy, my username is dory1057 :-)

:welcome: to the DIS, DDE.

Just go to the index and pop in on all the boards that interest you, most folks are friendly and helpful, you'll feel right at home in no time. :goodvibes

Welcome, the best advice I can give you is read all the rules of the board and try not to ask anything too controversial if you don't have a thick skin!! Things like boys in the womens restroom, resort mugs, cooking in your room, older kids in strollers can really get things stirred up!

Just a word of warning: you may come across a dancing banana. Don't worry, it's all perfectly above board... :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter