hello persons!

toughkid

if i am nobody and nobody is perfect, then i am pe
I am new and i do not know how to do anything!!! Plz help me w/anything you might have TO help me. Tahnk you so so much. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

the only reason i have the laughin' ppl on here is because i am very happy for getting on.

First, you need to lurk and see what each forum is about. Then, you can post questions if you need answers, OR, answer questions others have posted. It's that easy! Good luck and have fun. I have over 1200 posts so far.

Enjoy all this site has to offer; which is tons of info; opinions; pictures, etc.
Welcome :wizard:

Welcome to the DIS....there is so much information on these boards to help with trip plannng, etc....

:disrocks:

:earseek: wow thank you for all the fyi. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :jumping1: :jumping2: :thewave: well i think that is all :rotfl:

oh yeah and one more thing how do you get the timer things?

toughkid said:
oh yeah and one more thing how do you get the timer things?

Tickers? Go to www.tickerfactory.com and follow everything from there. Then you copy and paste one of the codes in your siggy... Now if only I could remember which code it was... So just try every code! :rotfl2:

Edited to add-Oops, and easier way to get to the site is to just click my ticker! :)

well thank you alot for all of that info that you have given me. if you ever have any info that could help me tell me about it. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :dancer: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

oh yeah and another thing how do i send a private message to a person i do not have on my list as a friend???

:3dglasses :wave2: oh yeah and another thing how do i send a private message to a person i do not have on my list as a friend??? :wave2: :3dglasses

toughkid said:
:3dglasses :wave2: oh yeah and another thing how do i send a private message to a person i do not have on my list as a friend??? :wave2: :3dglasses
If you see someone you want to PM, then click on their user name an option will be to send them a PM will be there. Click on that..good luck and welcome :cool1:

ok thank you so much i needed that. oh yeah and hi there coriander. well this is so much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter