Hello. New to this board. I have ????s

goodcook5

Mouseketeer
Is citiwalk free to shop and eat, or is there admission fee? If there is admission fee, is it worthwhile for a 10 year old girl who loves to shop? She mainly loves nick nacks, cheapish jewelry, etc. Or should we skip it and spend an extra day in the parks instead? I was planning 3 days as follows: First day in a park, second day relax and swim and citywalk (because my mother is coming spry but aged 67), and third day other universal park.

ANY advice or tips would be great. Especially relating to things a 10 year old girl and her grandmother would like. (I'm just along for the ride on this trip : )
Also any cheap eating advice? (like the ham and cheeze croissant in epcot France for a couple bucks). Staying at portofino.

Thanks in advance.
:banana:

Citywalk doesn't really have much shopping for a 10 year old girl. She may be able to spend an hour there but that is about it. I would do the parks again for a few hours, then do lunch and a bit of shopping. There is no admission fee. You can get some pretty cheap lunch at the counter service at Pastamore's.

You'll have to pay for parking before 6pm as Citywalk uses the same garages as the parks use. On HHN nights, the parking fee is extended to later in the evening.

Once in Citywalk, most bars have a cover charge after 9pm. The shops are free all day long until they close. All restaurants are free until 9pm and then some (such as Margaritaville and Pat O'Briens) will require a cover charge to enter, while other (such as Bubba Gumps and Pastamore) remain free.

You have to walk through City Walk to get to the parks so you can do it on a park day. There really isn't that much in City Walk to occupy you for more than an hour or so unless you're having a meal, drinks or a movie.

:)

Staying at the Portofino.Your going to love it:thumbsup2 Resort hopping is fun also!!

I give this web to all newbies,well i still use it also,to detirmine were to eat and what they have too offer and the cost!!

http://allears.net/uni/uni.htm

The left of the screen gives you all the rest-menus and prices.Plus more :thumbsup2

Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Donald:duck:

Sorry but must add my fav:eat lunch at Mytho's @ IOA---and take in the Horror Make up Show @ US!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter